Re: LF: 630M WSPR T/A

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 630M WSPR T/A
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 20:48:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eric.
Fine.
So i will stay silent and stay for RX tonite as soon as the sun goes down on your side. The highest probability between us seems to be arround 1:30...3:00 UTC these days. The path can be open just for 20 minutes. So it may be better to use a high duty cycle, like 50% during that time. Stations from the UK or PA are in a preferred location of course. Maybe many of them will take part in the night :-)
600W sounds suitable :-)
73, GL,

Stefan