RE: Re[2]: LF: 630M WSPR T/A - WSPR-15?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: LF: 630M WSPR T/A - WSPR-15?
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 10:04:27 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris

I just make a direct access for each WSPR-X configuration. See desktop here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7162072/Docs/Remote%20Rx%20desktop.JPG

The different WSPR-X configurations are installed into different folders
But beware !!. Do it directly from root. Installing them inside another folder
caused me problems. I have just recall that. You was right to ask for more info
;-)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7162072/Docs/Remote%20Rx%20directory.JPG

There you can see the folders WSPR, WSPR-1, WSPR-2 for the different
configurations
hanging from root level

Hope this helps

73 de Luis