Re: LF: Interesting 630M WSPR night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Interesting 630M WSPR night
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:13:23 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jan,

>>> Can't explain why. Just a lucky shot when peaking :-) <<<

I can: solar flux has dropped below 100 and the earth's magnetic field has been quiet the last few days. This are excellent indicators for good T/A propagation.

I had aural copy last night from NDB YMW on 366 kHz from Manwaki, Canada, which is 5575 km away.

Rather than discussing the latest and greatest weak signal algorithms, it might be worthwhile to look at the factor that really makes it all happen: propagation!

In due respect for your achievement!

73,
Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt