RE: LF: Would slower QRSS help?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Would slower QRSS help?
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 12:35:08 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Paul;
It appears to me that your 60 second bins has it!  I see A and B very plainly.  Your RX capability is phenomenal!!!
Warren Zeigler told me of your history of VLF receptions.
I will be running in QRSS 180 tonight.  If it isn't enough I can go slower yet and then carrier for an hour with slight freq switch if nothing else works.
Please during transmission send me e mail for any changes you might like me to implement.  Not sure if you can or want to stay up that late but I will do whatever it takes to see your optimum results.
This is only second night on and transmitter still not optimum.  Have tuned input to make and install.  Would like a few more DB before corona takes over-Bob