Re: LF: AFN Heidelberg

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: AFN Heidelberg
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:01:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

- make a 1143 kHz trap, using a substantial coil and capacitor,
- attach a hook at one end and and a wire to the other, and mount it at the end of a long insulating stick,
- walk around the corner and enter the premises,
- connect the other end of the wire to your own transmitter which you have brought along,
- attach the hook onto the antenna,
- turn on your tx and GET ON AIR,

- but never feed or eat the sheep ;-)

73, Markus

Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 5:38 PM

Hi Wolf,

Am 29.12.2013 16:59, schrieb wolf_dl4yhf:
> Hi Stefan,
> Interesting playground.. the sign on the reminds me of Räuber
> Hotzenplotz (can we have that in english?) :
>
> "Zutritt verboten" . "Zutritt strengstens verboten" . "Zutritt
> allerstrengstens verboten" .
Yes, reminds me to slogans like "Den Anweisungen der Wärter ist
unverzüglich folge zu leisten"...

The big joke is that on one side there is a 2.5m high fence with barbed
wire and that message. But if you go arround the corner there is a 1m
high fence and the message "Bitte nicht die Schafe füttern" (Please
don't feed the sheep)! :-)

BTW the transmitter seems to have it's place in a wodde box of about 1m
x 1m x 1.5m :-)

73, Stefan