Re: LF: AFN Heidelberg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AFN Heidelberg
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:47:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Pete !

cfm ! Yeahh, those were the days..., listening to "AFN Bremerhaven" at my QTH in Eastern Frisia showed me that there existed a different style of music than "Heintje", which was played by german radio at that time. It opened my mind for what was following and it was a good source of learning english language. Later on german station NDR-2 started to play the "International Hitparade" once in a week for half an hour. What a difference to "Volksmusik"!

Thanks for recalling those times!

(Stefan : 1148kHz = 261m = 65m lambda/4)

73 de dg3lv Tobias