LF: RE: Article on VLF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Article on VLF
From: "hvanesce" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 02:16:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1386062198; bh=ScMTbQOm6tY1ps6udlQjjR+kPxcsp2G5f0VLXFpGg9o=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=BClaum49wTyA3xNnzbRNzkRaw+VaDoCpl2eYajVELCo8ADzmV84juk0BoKmDxcIFg EgI1h/OO5+ihbm/vgHakeAG6JCuVX2IY2qrQ7HKQfChErOYgZNRNByH1A17EY1Bh5A 0eaF5emmZ40pHGNBYeDDrUghMY5gAyaEsk3KaDaYRwxIPXZz04WSzg5jGh0mmc6iUK VmcLfsO+mhpzc2yVOf/o0wIQpcMfkAYR/FGqpJS40f7oCx9R4Vvpp0oiCX600j4Fce NOI9Gi5YjHMsB6p0H87xyLP5DwWyU8Bo8dBLjnmZJSbbWSBH7qx7em1jegMQAB6ef5 ArSwFrvtT0Xig==
Sender: [email protected]
It might be informative to consider exploitation and mitigation of
dispersion in approaches to compression for VLF links.

Jim AA5BW