LF: Article on VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Article on VLF
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 19:31:55 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date :to:mime-version; bh=jPa4tFOBbSJ2aY2N9+cJ2cWsKUQK4uDKBr/Eq13Hrxo=; b=sF/G6CUA7P0vTrdD2it9CjImbQjQjLxYeoTfTGEf+vQ1EZhfa/amMzVGtFmNi5t+uf lvjS1Yw/191AuChXhJ3wPIJAP2NlxsPa9NnJSKGvr0zkPxyT7VQGCXMYqAzmkW6lf2+V rw72jRPw14J45BMoR9HaoWAof+B+H0JcE3c5GImk+RhIDdiovIKBlcdGuNSMZAEVkXja sMXM7IMb75pyodf/jOk/YNco9z1FLDUVnhBSaSlVkgieWqByxEFll8qhgMsY9MLsFEzm ZJgV0eucxWLNdajEtofd3kiFfeRwofqHuP7hXDQkQqJWCBm8480olFFgo11/EkZX/c4r EkNg==
Sender: [email protected]
I have received the following request from G4AEE of the Cave Radio &
Electronics Group Journal editorial team:

“[We wish] to include an article on what radio amateurs are doing at VLF now
that allocations at 9kHz and below are starting to pop up... It would be good
to include some coverage of what radio amateurs are doing at present (if
anything) at frequencies below 30 kHz. Another aspect would be the likely
performance of highly compressed speech. It would be best for any such article
to be written by someone who works in this area - do you know an amateur who
might be interested in doing this but who would be sensitive to the fact he's
not writing for an amateur radio audience?”

I am not active at VLF so I’m looking for somebody knowledgeable who could
write something for the Journal, or who knows a man who can.

73 John F5VLF