RE: LF: 74550 XRS in Germany

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74550 XRS in Germany
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:41:30 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Markus;
 Of course that is good advice and am going to do exactly that.  Wspr has issues for 73 use that must first be overcome on their end and that may take some time.  Plus if it is going to take allot of effort for them it may not be worth it with only 5 of us with authorization.  There certainly is nothing wrong with the ol' standby QRSS!!!
Please look for me over coming season on the LF/mf bands-maybe I hear you too-Bob