Re: LF: Re: how to increase the Q of my loading coil?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: how to increase the Q of my loading coil?
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:03:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

But when we talk of the *loaded* Q of a (R)LC circuit, then your reasoning
is correct.

Unless its going into a glass display case .. then it will be (loaded rlc) large Q values are not too helpful :)

Look on 500 as a longer version of 160 , all these loss/q/bw problems are associated with much lower bands ,

G..