Re: Re[5]: LF: 477 A local SSB chat band ?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re[5]: LF: 477 A local SSB chat band ?
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 12:22:50 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1357302171; bh=Ra82LE8vc+MHRBGRmtauZjwONPCxYtqTBmbPQ+RxjVE=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=B+EWunaoB3YEU/iYrNYS9Pe361jZe5whLezVo4MTXetU41ZwZpqVRo5XbCQuAlhTyVGhYQiJHeLagolWD9uf+eGPE98u2hRnB9N1+Bf+r+O8Z5loT1lXuwTDaa1Re8IiubnTZ6DUfkPJY5/2eHcUJdTU83AvsGWPtrVkVziTo8g=
Sender: [email protected]
Colin Colin

Don't give up on MF please, this is only a debate its not serious the situation will not degenerate as you fear. I look forward to working you on 472 on the key. Reported you as an early user of 472 on New years day fine sig here!

I think if you hear an AM or SSB sig and it genuinely interferes with your use then name and shame on here but be tolerant please.

Your problem with the neighbours radio only goes to show the Digital take up is not as the government would have us believe. M/L wave are the basic BC radio tools here as well. They all, when on in different rooms sound as one .... ever done it with digital.... At night time we still have that 1930s excitement of listening to Holand, Germany, France and Spain on M/LW  Oh and China? and the quality is about as good as a cheap Digi set apart from some charaterful fading.

Oh and as for hate mail just divert them to spam ignor, don't read.

I am out of this debate as well.
73 es GL es HNY Pete M0FMT IO91UX