Re: LF: Re: What is the best QRSS software to allow QRSS to be generated

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: What is the best QRSS software to allow QRSS to be generated as an AUDIO tone?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:06:41 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=TUek442tbsIrKNuJnnYgHvGKTQd/R1tIRRp5bpAGi4Q=; b=vNgBCjYbpfryw+HaVuCpdrT6fguxDQ7LwWBx7qLFMUHarxFFrmsO7DoFbj5mjDm4nG mSc0fHyXEoO6plDJZvbo7eapZVT37id363/u33yRk16gp9TFBg2zTp6/tZRjcZbyKyzi lNMPMh0mvbo5MlwdOuHiZqgDCr0red5rLYsOGuZ4n6kadxFi2YDHgD9uzKlWAIao/4Rs FWH80jI4fi0HyOvxOyXsDea16hKMT1HKhxTpCwvQ8KwVF5Soi9bEqz1NiTV0GukMkHj7 XDYqBkQPsEJz1BlccH4EMWEYVyyoA91PTfMGIhSZk9jDIdNx7/fFD6ggTLRagi+fJOfu hHVg==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Stefan.

You are right: I need to spend some time to properly understand how to drive SpecLab. Up to now I have only "dabbled" and not often enough for it to be easy. It is not as instinctive as some other weak signal programs but then it does so much more.

BTW, thank you for your recent 472kHz WSPR spots.

73s
Roger G3XBM