Re: LF: 472kHz Band QRSS

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 472kHz Band QRSS
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:13:37 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=PTQ+MBNshBubBSju974u05aRi6w6flyNc7Wf9aZNVuM=; b=KyZsj/l7G3+WD0ZZAkhx0b8yAADYdX+U7UNwNEdfa4hWWKP8X0HspmfB5qheTxkIvY PR3v7fW9oUwtVJsxuwZbwin+QYvWaRiK3CFjWqHZ652m9euNw8SZZYv5PzkK7RQl6gts FRFOpy87lD4z79D46+trZeV4swkVfnivUqDJHyMmj/3GoIY9WukkkUMMR6qtrP3mSc9s dN6RaPFZ4ndNoFiEx0MOpbKtelPuuLFApS9710gp3IV3EEfMYXJi6h6//hEJuYQrzCPT gPf/61wKB01V9MIBk/fJiz1ZUVcVYPBdsnJs4FZjLthP4ylOv+ZhxMZY/ZyfmMkU3896 C8FQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Just tell me where to operate CW, QRSS, WSPR and JT9 etc and I will willingly follow any gentleman's agreement or more formal plan.

Personally I think a "light touch" outline bandplan IS now needed. No rules, just a sensible way of organising that will maximise everyone's enjoyment of their chosen modes with minimal interference to other amateurs and to NDBs. People do not have to rigidly follow it, but it would benefit all if we did.

73s
Roger G3XBM