RE: LF: JT9-10 @ 474 +1400

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: JT9-10 @ 474 +1400
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:10:36 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Joe, all,

if there are some "takers" I could do some JT9-10 transmission tonight on
501.4kHz (500kHz dial) starting 20 UTC.

The setup here is a Kenwood TS440 transmitting on 3.5MHz mixed with 3MHz xtal
osc. down to 500kHz, filtered and amplified to 6W RF (estimated 20mW ERP).
With this setup I was copied up to 1600km (OH) in JT9-1 and JT9-2.

It would be interesting to know if the frequency stability such a basic setup
is OK for JT9-10.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T