Re: LF: 500 clutter

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 clutter
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:58:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Pete,

Mmmh, let's keep fingers crossed so this 'burst' of activity doesn't turn into a supernova, very bright initially, but rapidly decaying afterwards...

73 and hope to catch you soon,

  Wolf DL4YHF / DF0WD on MF

Am 29.10.2012 12:52, schrieb M0FMT:
Hi Mal

630m band is much much more active than 600m at the moment at least. All DLs of course, there hasn't been a night over the last couple of weeks when I have not heard a CW Call or QSO on or around 472.5. It may be like 600m at the start then die out. The NDBs give a very good indication of band conditions. Some of these stations are only 25Watts and I am hearing stuff 400 to a 1000 miles out every night, but getting the operating conditions for most is difficult, too bad it's not published.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX