Re: LF: WSJTX 01r2702 JT9

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSJTX 01r2702 JT9
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:30:13 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I have noted the Phantom signal on JT9-1.

This morning in QSO with G3XIZ he reported it also. We give each other relatively strong signals. At the end of the RX minute the waterfall trace starts again and creates a replica of the previous real signal. I have clicked on the original and it de-codes clicking on the replica does not.

Eddie