Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DK0SWF antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DK0SWF antenna
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 03:36:43 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
That's it, Geri!

We are coming from LF to MF, so MF is not that spectacular. But if you're coming from HF to MF, that must be much more exciting and new to explore such a "low" band wher all the stuff "must" be homemade.
If they will write a report about their experiment and results, they will cause more interest for others, which makes the band even more alive. So the results can only be positive, even without 100s of QSOs.

73, Stefan/DK7FC