Re: LF: MF/LF meeting

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF/LF meeting
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:52:22 +1000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=L7XFt6irkpQw4fDf973plt32ZYcQgCnUuQ8FOz5zWIM=; b=m1CFPWHHNqBLlyy5sMCHPtf++iZDovAzUYQ7R2wN/UeNAgoxhgeJAammF/SXmLe+tK ZF32O5ydexSdnFQKbCVrkGVIPgG7MQs6XtpLaOZpDpQB0ekbvkRd1id1kn7Q5dmAdVYR TMaNTS/2bLD+kzKYp7CWyjQMxDBs/1n7sEYEeRazlRfS+UL+zm1vsXKiPM4OUxlJf+Hy Xww0HUZWvT4NFNTSLlgoZDnYkVbYdS4f2/5kHLWr36+KlXTlMl11x2c+bZ/ZFw13rMUF EmeLdohtrCc3mGHba5ny7xB8X/ByXXn9SwnR6f55qxSWknJL2XNZio+SC72JPWTVy1W2 Chrw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

oh how I miss Europe and the high amateur radio operator density of that place!

Over here, I think, the best operator active on LF/MF meeting
consisted of four people earlier this year at the Wyong field day. The
highest number of signals captuired on the same spectrogram on LF is
four. My grabber has been operational for over a year now and it has
not captured more than  half a dozen different callsigns, one being
yours and one from Japan...

73, Dimitris  VK1SV/SV1DET