Re: LF: LF/M

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF/M
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 18:36:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
R Mal,

Do you  have  RX on   70 MHz ?  be  nice to  see if this  would  go over the  big  hill  !

Over 5 years  since we started on 500 ? long time

73 -G.

Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:23 PM

Graham
All the action is on BS. Having found NIL acty on LF/MF I switched to HF and worked RI1ANF Antartic  CW  on 24 Mhz first call with only 100W did not even have to bother with the Amp. There is DX galore on the higher freqs at present.
LF/MF is getting vy repeative at present, the wheel is being re invented but not as good as the original, getting more OVAL
The other reflector is being ignored by the experimenter and enthusastic radio amateur and used mainly by those interested in Art galleries for abstract paintings

g3kev