Re: LF: MF PA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF PA
From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:26:21 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,
Ok, I recognized the problem with the foto and had to resend my mail without:-)
Meanwhile my tx is back on the air.
I think the methode with the bulb is ok for mf as it works also well on sw
bands.
Key down without load?
In this case I have an Input of only 10 watts versus 120 with load...
Transformer stays at very moderate temperature even when I operate with 25
volts/25 amperes.
Before I used t130-2 which got very hot..
73, df5qg
Christian Groeger