Re: LF: MF PA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF PA
From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:05:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan!
I don't know the problem yet. Maybe these small fets went to hot.
My pa design is very simple, 2 x irf 540 parallel in class D, transformer to 50
ohm, Pi filter and variometer.
Operating voltage was 12 V only but nevertheless resulting an Input of 120
watts.

Beside this trouble with my pa this weekend was really successful for me and I
thank all stations who sent me rprts!
Vy 73
Df5qg

Christian Groeger