RE: LF: RE: Analog oscillators

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: Analog oscillators
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 20:06:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

the W1VD link looks very nice,the dual gate mosfet is a very good buffer
circuit to prevent pulling.Getting the best stability you probably won't
manage in an evening but making it work won't be a problem.I do have all the
stuff to be active on 500 KHZ and I made it over the pond.At this moment
however I am more active making low power qrss beacons on HF,30m and
40m.Maby one of these days I will setup 500KHz again and work you on this
band.

73

Victor