RE: LF: RE: Analog oscillators

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: Analog oscillators
From: [email protected]
Date: 05 Jul 2012 18:57 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all,

the only parts I have bought so far for MF (still beeing engaged in
other developments) are two crystals: 6,5536 MHz and 7,0200 MHz, to be
mixed with each other. The mixer is another bipolar transistor, and its
emitter current is being keyed. A final source follower after the
low-pass filter will deliver the output to 50 ohms.

The same solution I have also used on LF.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB