LF: RE: Analog oscillators

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Analog oscillators
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:00:52 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

for narrowband vfo i get best results with a clap or a seiler,both with big
parallel c over the FET.But of course everything depends on the mechanical
stability and the quality of the parts: ceramic coilformer,silvered mica
capacitors and tempcompensation with N750 ceramic capacitors.With trial and
error you may get very good results.Use big parts,temprise will be less,so
stability will be better..

GL
73
Victor