Re: LF: Re: Kyoto Dst question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Kyoto Dst question
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:43:17 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Alan,

Thank you very much indeed for your explanation.
I have now a more clear picture what is going on and your findings agree with my own observations.

My location is excellent for reception of Canadian NDB's and I have been monitoring them for 4 years now.
I use a PERSEUS SDR which is recording 200 - 600 kHz every night.
This summer the path to New Foundland has been open almost every night.
Until the latests solar event, accompanied with a major drop in the Kyoto Dst figures.

We will see how long it takes to recover.

Best regards,
Roelof, pa0rdt