Re: LF: LF OP32 to VK??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF OP32 to VK??
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 20:23:46 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Graham
If you wind a 150mH loading coil for me I could be on next day !! I have
already resonated my LF antenna for 8.9 Khz using small ferrite core loading
coils and signal generator. It works and is also hot on RX
I need a big coil to handle a QRO amplifier which I already have. I can
guarantee you a signal

mal/g3kev