Re: LF: LF OP32 to VK??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF OP32 to VK??
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 22:50:11 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike,

Sorry, somehow i missed to read your comment.
So far i didn't spent much attention on OP32 but if it is really comparable with QRSS-10, there will certainly be no chance at all for me to be decoded in VK.
Roger says WSPR can be compared to OP2. Is that correct?
So then we would come back to good old fashioned QRSS/DFCW as the only serious DX mode on LF, not to talk about VLF.

73, Stefan/DK7FC