LF: Opera best DX?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Opera best DX?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 23:04:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Graham, LF,

I think you're following the Opera activity since its existance. What was the best distance ever in Opera(32) on LF? Who was it (RX and TX) and what was the time of the year?
You're right, ''Its not if you  win the  race , its how you  play the  game'' , but for VK tests we have only a few weeks in the year and in these few weeks only a few days and in these days only a few minutes.
VK2DDI wants to get a complete call this autumn so this is a challenge.
Anyway worth to play the game as you say. Maybe some newcomers will find the way to LF by seeing activity on pskreporter on that band. The newcomers are the future!

73, Stefan/DK7FC