Re: LF: RE: Analog oscillators

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Analog oscillators
From: [email protected]
Date: 05 Jul 2012 20:44 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Stefan,

Yes. xtal 7,02 MHz will run stable, and xtal 6,5536 MHz must be pulled
down by 12,6  kHz to 6,5410 MHz. A coil in series to the crystal and the
tuning capacitor will do this, in its simpiest form by using a molded rf
choke.

Or 7,0200 MHz is adjusted for 7,0256 MHz, then 6,5536 Mhz will deliver a
difference frequency of 472 kHz. And when 6,5536 MHz is pulled down to
5.6466 MHz, the difference will be 479 kHz.

OK?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB