LF: Re: Poll announcement

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Poll announcement
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:30:02 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
John
Pity you did not stick to your original instinct and stay with Blacksheep. The whole episode is a real mess. Now one has to join Yahoo to vote then resign afterwards. This already creates a bias in favour of Yahoo since so many thought there was going to be no alternative.
and moved over.
How about the VOTE taking place on Blacksheep instead, which is the way it should have been. Let them join/rejoin Blacksheep and resign afterwards if found necessary.
The whole business was rushed and only now are we seeing really how the main LF/MF communicators and experimenters feel.
The only person that has been pushing for a Yahoo takeover for some time has been G3XBM and said he was involved with other Yahoo groups as moderator. Maybe he had designs on moderating this group and eliminating those whose opinions he did not like.
 I am only quoting what the man himself said in various email/posting on Blacksheep.
Serious LF/MF experimenters should speak out and make their point of view known, this is Democracy

de Mal/G3KEV