Re: LF: Poll announcement

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Poll announcement
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 17:03:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Of course all those who like yahoo have no problem to take part in the poll. But there may be some who say "i won't bother with this yahoo stuff". Those will have no real chance to take part. Based on a yahoo poll it is advantaged to pro-yahoo in advance.
Anyway i will subsrcibe and try to give my vote, as long as i don't need an extra yahoo account for that. It was easy to subscribe to the list but i'm afraid that taking part in a poll assumes to have a yahoo account. Then i cannot see the poll as really valid.

In that case, someone may have in mind that i vote for blacksheep.
Two separate groups would be a bad compromise and they would always try to pull members from the other group to themselves. Anyway i would agree to such a compromise.

On the blacksheep refelector we have been ONE GROUP, now we may loose a minority, maybe. For what? MORE MORE MORE
Very sad!

BTW Please don't forget those who are not so familiar with the english language! They may be very LF interested but can't follow the discussion and tell their opinion in an understandable way. Minorities, but worth to think about!

Stefan/DK7FC