Re: LF: Poll announcement

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Poll announcement
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:22:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

R..Chris

Yes , data immortality is part of the internet 'concept' as the libel cases show, its very difficult to erase any posting , once they have been archived in un-controlled areas of the web ... if I type g0nbd into Google I get About 8,190 results ..eek

The road to hell is paved with good intent ... problem is the technology is part of the hobby , so the battles of valves V transistors , cw V data , and now we have ftp V html ....all have there respective camps ,

Now if it where a interest group for say Steam Traction engines, then the html would win the day and very soon be filled with pictures of 'things' making steam ...

Classic case of .... 'if its not broken , don't try and fix it' or Alligators and swamps may be hi

G..