Re: LF: ... SDR programs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: ... SDR programs
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:24:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

as you have an image reject filter in the RF path there will of course be no need for stereo processing. But here I need I/Q as my FiFi-SDR equally receives from both sides of the LO. This is actually convenient because it lets me view the two bands (472 and 501 kHz) simultaneously. Without software correction, image rejection is about 46 dB with my netbook, but of course this can vary from device to device.

Sorry no idea whether it's possible to read the mouse wheel from SpecLab.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:30 PM

Hello Markus,

Oh, that looks nice, thanks for the info. I already thought that i probably still have much to learn about SpecLab.
Well, i don't use an IQ input here, that's why SDRadio is not my choice anyway ( i thought it can be configured for an mono input).

Now i'm running the "SAQrcvr1.usr". Looks promising BUT: How do i have to program (interpreter commands) SpecLab so that i can move the filter over the band with the scroll wheel of the mouse? Maybe interesting for others as well, so i'm asking here...

73, Stefan/DK7FC