Re: LF: SDR programs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SDR programs
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:40:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the overview of programs. That's what i searched for.
But maybe i have expressed wrongly what i need. I assumed a SDR software is also for a mono input, not only for IQ inputs. Are the programs you're referring on usable for both, IQ and mono? Well, i'm waiting for one of my SL teachers (Wolf or Markus :-) ) answer. If there is a solution in SpecLab i would prefer that i think...

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC

Hi Stefan, LF

i have SDR-IQ receiver from RFSpace. The primary supporting software for all their sdr hardware is Spectravue.
you can download this program from the rfspace site:

http://www.rfspace.com/RFSPACE/SVDownload.html

i do recommend this program although it is sligthly difficult to get started.
However,  once you get familiar with it you will like it:)

on a "support" page of www.rfspace.com you will also find a link to sdr -radio:

http://www.sdr-radio.com/

they have a very powerful radio console which looks like a regular transceiver front side It has many many different options - of course, it does take time to learn all of them but the basic setup is rather easy..

i also recommend  HDSDR software:   http://www.hdsdr.de/index.html
very intuitive and easy to use.

Well, there is a growing number of sdr software supporting sdr hardware. an example of such collection of sdr programs you can find here:

https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/soundcard_sdr_software

yours, Piotr, SQ7MPJ

qth: Lodz /jo91rs/