Re: LF: QRSS Tx on SpecLab?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS Tx on SpecLab?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:08:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
OK. Thanks, Stefan, but I have most of that already. I have selected
QRSS3 and set up the COM port. What I don't see anywhere is a setting
that tells the software not to generate the QRSS as an audio tone,
but to send it as a DC command to the COM port instead.

I presume I should be able to type in the Transmit window of the
Digimode Terminal, hit TX and then it will key my oscillator - but it
doesn't. I know the connection to the COM port works as the Test
button keys the Tx.

Any thoughts?

73 de Mike
========