Re: LF: QRSS Tx on SpecLab?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS Tx on SpecLab?
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:20:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mike,

for keying QRSS through a serial port, I would also prefer Rik's dedicated software. The 'digimode terminal' in SL can be configured for QRSS, but I haven't used it to modulate a transmitter through the COM port with it for a long time.

The audio tone generator is not the QRSS generator. It's, well, only used to produce audio tones ;-)

Cheers,
   Wolf .