Re: LF: QRSS Tx on SpecLab?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS Tx on SpecLab?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:43:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf

Thanks for the info. I had thought it would be easier to use one
piece of software for receive and transmit, but plainly I was doing
it right all the time.

I have the receive side nicely optimised and now better at reducing
my local QRM than Argo, so many thanks for the excellent software.
It's still stretching my brain, but that's not a bad thing!

73 de Mike
========