LF: Amateur licensing in France (was RE: Special Research Permit extensi

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Amateur licensing in France (was RE: Special Research Permit extension)
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:30:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Significant changes to the terms of the French amateur licence (including
amendments to the frequency table) usually have to go through several parts of
the French government which assert an interest. This has to be done in the
right order, and can take some time.

I understand an informal approach was made (not via REF) at the time that the
UK started issuing SRPs for 600 m, and the response boiled down to “We cannot
discuss this until such an allocation appears in the ITU frequency tables”.

If any French subscribers to this list feel I have got it wrong, will they
please tell me.

F5VLF