Return to KLUBNL.PL main page

[Top] [All Lists]

LF: RE: Special Research Permit extension

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Special Research Permit extension
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:24:24 +0100
In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Reply-to: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
There is precedent (a concept beloved of lawyers). When CB radio was first legalised in the UK, you had to have a licence. You got this by going down to the local sub Post Office and filling in a form. The Postmaster was usually self-employed, not an employee of the Post Office, but an agent.

I suspect something analogous goes on in the area of radio licensing.

John F5VLF

On 1 Mar 2012, at 15:56CET, M0FMT wrote:

I am not sure this is right going through a non government agency for a permit which should only be issued my the Government establishment... call me old fashioned.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 14:24
Subject: LF: RE: Special Research Permit extension

Mine too!  15 seconds!!

See you Sunday!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Pratt
Sent: 01 March 2012 13:39
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Special Research Permit extension

An instant extension to my 501-504kHz NoV has been received by e-mail
attachment following completion of the form at

73 de David G4DMP
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
| David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.  |
| Website: |
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>