Re: LF: Bill Ashlock SK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Bill Ashlock SK
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:22:58 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CuRYXVMNLkf18vAVhwbHeA1sa3/xs8Cu8l/blbo3otI=; b=x4qdCwTzH87AtmdAjNNu0WP1yAQhM8eF/D8T9BdDsP1pI7ecUYeVW8LjhsYoRwihBC J2JdCXOgIAveEDjXR/xY4eK3kpDEUgcvx5Yp2UWNIRfjxCluTt7U7v8RiHylhWnMTWp9 mtUswkFdL1hiUzHHAZfBRLRbakb8nXyy/sos4lNJe7+MvOy3g3uT+ug/ryVBd/QQPa/u 6JzCYqEEFQCDU/1bEADMFCyq7zdyjJCIJJtLmcLsWkCfhh6zzqGQE9GE4aVB65xMIeif aRfC6R5Gcu5A/4Lc1ZzliVEpCf6lJOhNIAvXn2kSidZk5aHwkrNkHUN14QnXt0M01EyC EH8w==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan,
       I will most certainly pass your condolences on to Bill's family.
73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ