Re: LF: Re: Bill Ashlock SK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Bill Ashlock SK
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:24:21 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kpUKQ9tOWJdm9RohspRKCLe96jii018473zt1bSKKWM=; b=L93dQh3hO25eXsJ3B0u3VShRKfEEfBBk9KfRz7T08H/v2Kd3MLyuhOWX2ANPUcVY3h 5+r3Fr0KYPzR9LCcj+GnilOn+WuKReRC69iWPsaXboTCQMa+CbHgFah+ChDZwGrRZ5Jt KdnQemQGWEKHPaaluNzOpnLaCtwCt2ZNckPHL0LJdvB95oPPIsO8FKnqETnjmpol3qtv aJBChz8LbCFj9RGaLhxRmMSyqwQdevyfMXFVUvjYeJboaJ+wguIxRjtfoKSWjt2d/WU3 1mIkhZyts4CImz9zktEwNfb+R7e+lOdQzhX+/wxNIVVtQWtt8qA0RsI22U3fJ3vn5bHW tdUw==
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,
        Yes Bill touched many lives, I will pass your condolences on
to his family.
73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS