LF: 24h of 8.970KHz in Appingedam @ PA1SDB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 24h of 8.970KHz in Appingedam @ PA1SDB
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:55:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello VLF,
This what I see here over the last 24h.
I think the strongest signal is visible on 8970,022 Hz.
If I close one eye, then I think to see also traces on 8970,002 Hz over the night.
Yesterday around 12h00 UTC Henny was visible for few hours on exact 8970 Hz

I'm not very satisfied about the display settings. I did use zoom here, otherwise the traces look like fish rope.

The antenna is the Mini Whip at 6 meter fom the ground.

73's, Peter - PA1SDB