Re: LF: DK7FC in VK (March 15/16)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC in VK (March 15/16)
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:03:26 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ehZGh0ysOYEIreEAHELKy1ih1LUd1TQ3BenhJb8WKbo=; b=Znc18yb1romSysOrWjyEQUTxUK3ldDkR4ePgDqWcgWcFVRSCeblm1UuQ0x5wvgPlxK IDS5CB4xWn+b80sUOwvSaxtriH9RN2lRkves8iij/ar/OzJ/3m0psbZKesqx1X6Gp682 xabEwjGaxZuXWgRE8kN+6KQMTSIVqSYSUPBgoWqVTLrigkVJn1HSaggy58c8pyLAUUWP RBCTGPEZUY7UerQ0budd9WjcHIPtrKZEgPV6dlO5ALUFqJXMpOX8rJ8AElafdYfV9fMV wcJksbNVWADCPn/HjeIPROggzJspKj5zi+VyKXgDLOEz1Oku/7oTE52HTolQSolHO38S +JTg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus,

There seems to be a problem with the time in spectrum lab. The time in
the text box is correct, however the time in the X axis is correct
when I start spectrum lab, but seems to be going faster over time. The
solution is to restart spectrum lab before I go to bed every night, to
ensure that the offset is minimum, however I forgot to do that
yesterday. Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this?

I have been monitoring the DCF39 signal (peak_a in a 20 Hz window
centered around DCF39) and noise_n for the past few months. This has
worked well with my little ISDR-136 receiver in the past but I have
had some difficulty to get it going with the tentec RX331. No doubt,
it will be probably a setting somewhere in spectrum lab, but haven't
had a chance to troubleshoot this so far.  Hopefully it will happen
this weekend.

73, Dimitris VK1SV

Στις 16 Μαρτίου 2012 8:07 π.μ., ο χρήστης Markus Vester
<[email protected]> έγραψε: