Re: LF: Re: WRC-12 Approves the New 472-479 kHz Amateur Radio Allocation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WRC-12 Approves the New 472-479 kHz Amateur Radio Allocation
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:08:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Oh, that is a pity for the Ukraine and Russia and Belarus! :-( The other countries you mentioned don't have active stations anyway, at least on LF. It will be interesting to see how the activity on MF rises and how this affects the LF activity. I think that LF acitivity may decrease, at least in the first time when the band is new but later most will come back i think. And maybe a few others who found the way from HF and 160m down to 600m will then do the next step and even move to LF then...

73, Stefan/DK7FC