Re: LF: Re: Markus weak trace - capture

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Markus weak trace - capture
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:05:30 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
At 12:46 PM 12/28/2011, Markus wrote:
Bruce,

thanks a lot for this! So this could have been the 7:05 to 7:20 transmission. When I get home from work, I'll look at my Eu captures and compare the timing versus DK7FC for reference.

Wonder if you'll find Jim as well in an earlier screenshot, he should have been stronger than me...

Hi Bruce, Markus, Jim...

I had a look at my overnight captures and think I've found some with all 3 signals.  The BMU DFCW stands out very clearly, but I'm pretty sure NM is in there too, especially if one looks over several periods.

http://www.magma.ca/~ve2iq/grabs/

Congrats to everyone, pretty soon you'll be seen on our west coast, eh?

Bill VE2IQ