Re: LF: Beacon to the west...Success!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Beacon to the west...Success!
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:20:54 -0500 (EST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Bruce,

there may be another weak trace at the top left part of screenshot, exactly 0.5 Hz above Stefan's center frequency. I find this interesting because I have been beaconing on 136172.5 last night, albeit only with about 0.5 W ERP, so much weaker than Stefan. My timing was half-hourly qrss-60 "NM"s, starting 5 minutes after each half hour (0:05 - 0:20,  0:35 - 0:50, 1:05 - 1:20, ...). What time was your capture taken?
Best 73,

Markus
(DF6NM in JN59NJ)