Re: LF: Re: Markus weak trace - capture

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Markus weak trace - capture
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:12:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Bill,

You gave them/us the link to the grabber, not to the capture. Anyway, Jim an me we are visible there right now. Would be fine if Markus will be on air tonite again.

BTW thanks to DF6NM, M0BMU and PA0A who joined in after my lonely mail/transmission yesterday ;-) It is like leaving foot steps in the snow ( 30 dB deep ;-) ) and then meet a friend and take a walk together :-)

73, Stefan

PS: We should think about shoes with morse letters on the sole ;-)