LF: repairs...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: repairs...
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:01:45 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan - Have been off for a day or so as Ive been repairing and replacing cables - replaced the 2 years "in the woods"  VLF loop with the larger variant (less than 1dB improvement only so I know Im at the max s/n I can do here) and sorting out the divide GPS ref sources, plus mitigating some common mode noise issues.

Over the Pole has been rubbish but appears better this morning here at dawn - Difficult working conditons with continuous falling snow  some 1.5m or more makes carrying equipment and dropping tools a bit of a game. Hunt the pliers in snow drifts easier with a metal detector or wait till Spring and see what appears.

Cheers all

Laurence KL7UK Wasilla
-27C light snow