Re: LF: LF reflector, since? 73k ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF reflector, since? 73k ??
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:18:13 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yNxp58wfJHeXUyte1a07ZZO0X9GMxyWzbDA3C9ejsvk=; b=JiZzSopuo0AtVhbQu23thezJXMUqKm9G596SDhybSkKOqyKC+KdLyAD2+Nez+pXDBc CKRw2lDANJZ6OcLcysGvGYYYAaQUnfSTjIPHLaUMhn1SioLklMXVsDt3zsYKabXfapW0 U9+CmCjYHMl+RFANK+C4zKDXKpZLEpcKIU+co=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan,
    I have contemplated getting a US experimental license for 73kHz
but have decided (for the moment at least) against it.
I believe that I could get a license, in fact I think I could get one
license that covers 70-190kHz now that Loran is gone.
The problem as you have stated it wouldn't bring any new people into
the LF hobby, I imagine that a few of the usual suspects on this side
of the pond would give it a whirl, but at the expense of the already
minimal 137kHz activity. Also I find 137 challenging enough!

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ