Re: LF: LF reflector, since?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF reflector, since?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:25:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Dave, that's interesting! Also the 73 kHz stuff would be a very nice field to play on now.
A pity that i haven't been QRV to that time and participate at least as an receiving station.

I got my first "class 3" licence (10W EIRP on 2m and 70 cm) in 1999 but heard the first time about LF in 2003...

73, Stefan/DK7FC